Sunday 13 May 2012

Jaguar Enthusiasts Club Day at Brooklands

I was heading up to Brooklands with the Beetle as it was to be used on a photography course. Also on site would be dozens of Jaguars at a club day. There were examples from all eras from 50s XK120s up to the latest XKS and everything in between. We didn't have a huge amount of time to wander round but it soon struck me that one marque shows aren't for me. I've noticed I've struggled to photograph at the countless Volkswagens meets and shows we go to and seeing lines of very similar Jaguars made it all hit home. I need a nice varied classic car show to see a wide selection of different marques. Anyway, I took a few photos to keep the camera busy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Steve.

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment